Total value – $330.00
Whether you are beginner, intermediate or an elite player the coaching Staff at Berwyn Squash & Fitness Club are highly qualified and highly motivated to take your game to the next level.
A detailed annual plan to help you achieve the very best National Squash Ranking. The overall goal of achieving excellence in the National Squash Championships.
Under the care and supervision of a Primary Coach, each season will be planned and scheduled completely. The three month season will be scheduled with at least one parent present, the player and coaches.
Fall - Sept 1 - Nov 20th, 2016 Winter - Nov 27- Feb 26th, 2017 Spring - Feb 26th - April 30,2017
1. Players who are committed to working hard both as an individual and as a team player to enable the very best training partners and support in tournament play
2. This program is designed for the Elite athlete
3. Typically only for players who are in, or want to be in the Top 30 ranking or by coach’s invitation
We will outline your annual plan. This will include specific tournaments we will attend as a team. It will include your training days both on and off court
Our annual plan will be broken down into seasons, Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring
1. Twice a week on court training. Small groups of three doing a mixture of condition game and drill sessions
2. One individual lesson a week with Primary Coach
3. Berwyn's Elite training program T shirt
1. One playing lesson each week with Mike Dolente or Josh Simon, including drills and matchplay. Cost $35 per session
2. Off court squash fitness training and flexibility training (with Josh Simon). Cost $40 per session
3. Tournament coaching at all local predetermined US Squash tournaments. Cost $60 per match at tournament
The fees are charged to your house account as they happen and should be paid monthly on your club account
It is understood that the Pro will organise and book all sessions with client. This will accommodate holidays etc. Indiv lessons cost $60, Groups sessions cost $40 per 90mins
It is understood that this is a commitment, we book it and you understand no shows still get charged. We will obviously work with you to ensure good communication and trust. Thank you
Fitness Trainers Incorporated is committed to making a difference in your fitness one workout at a time. For over 25 years we’ve been helping people LOOK, FEEL & PERFORM BETTER! Whether you are trying to lose weight, exercise after an injury, improve your sports performance or just get started on a program, we have what it takes to get safe and effective results!
Meet with one of our professional trainers for a FREE consultation to define your goals, evaluation your lifestyle, and medical history.
PERSONAL FITNESS TRAINING in OUR FACILITY Accomplish your goals faster, safer, and more effectively with a professional trainer. A Personal Fitness Trainer will provide you with:
TEAM TRAINING: Looking for an inexpensive way to get a personal trainer? Two or more people can train at one time at a reduced rate! Semi-private Sessions are:
Personal Training with Owen Evans
More information is coming to this section. Call Owen directly at 484-919-5629.
MONDAYS: BODY FIT WEIGHTED WORKOUT: 9:00 AM
TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS: BARRE FIT: 8:30 AM
WEDNESDAYS: SHRED & SCULPT: 9:00 AM
SATURDAYS: BODY FIT WEIGHTED WORKOUT: 9:00 AM
Jenn McCahon direct: 610-637-4033
It is a blended, well-balanced exercise series, combining the sound, foundational principles of physical therapy, the ancient benefits of yoga and the proven system of FMS all in a one hour class.
ONE on ONE Screenings and treatment available by appointment.